The day begins in one of Dansa Solsona School’s two large rooms, with warm-up, a ballet technique class, latin dances, or physical training class, followed by classical partnering or modern.
After snack, dancers take two additional classes which vary by day and include classical repertoire, theatre for dancers, Lyric Jazz, musical, improvisation technique, modern, and other dance workshops.
In addition to the daily technique classes, every dancer participates rehearsals of new choreography and repertoire to challenge and explore the dancers’ talents. These pieces are shown on the final day in a performance to family.
- Every Day:
- We will start at 9:30 a.m. every day, and we will finish at 2:30 p.m.
- Between classes, we will make two breaks of 15 minutes each, to regain strength.
- Room 1
- Ballet, Contempo, Classical Repertoire, Lyric Jazz, Group Choreography.
- Room 2
- Dance for Musicals, Theater for dancers, Modern Dance, Base Contempo, Physicist for Dancers, Group Choreography.
- Last day:
- Show the learned pieces, to the parents.
- Delivery of Diplomas and Photographs.